Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This Book Will Change Your Life: Day 9

Day 9: Do something before breakfast.
This was a simple task. I like to wake up early and usually don't head out straight to breakfast. I write a little, make a to do list, and if I haven't yet missed the early sportscenters then I'll watch that. It was pretty routine, but I accidentally knocked over Bruno (my cactus) yesterday, and so I ended up vacuuming. Simple stuff.

Day 10:
Meet Jonas Today. I don't really want to type out the whole explanation of Jonas, but he's essentially a kid who has sworn to this book. And so far he has been arrested and lost is girlfriend. But we'll learn more about him tomorrow.

1 comment:

Messy Jessie said...

i hope bruno is okay.
i hope your stomach is okay.
i hope to hear about jonas soon. :]