Tuesday, January 29, 2008

finds: sean McCandless/ scab artist

This is by Sean McCandless of Santa Cruz. He is a script writer and works as a producer for KZSC radio station and he is also my housemate. His piece (scab artist) was featured on PRX showcase and got some amazing reviews. But be ready before you listen to it, make sure you are able to dedicate about 20 minutes to it because that is the length. It is a combination of mixes and narrative audio scene. It draws you in and takes you on a trip then ends perfectly. Id personally love to see it as a play in the future. Enjoy.

http://podcast.prx.org/showcase/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/showcase_20080102.mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues on the topic of this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

Stop by my page weightloss plans

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll learn a lot of
new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!


Look at my site ... best weight loss diet