Monday, October 29, 2007

Whatever Happened To: Quarter Bags

I remember when I was in Elementary school, I would walk to the AM PM, down the street from my house and get some chips. It was a rare occasion. My mom is a pretty strict parent, and she liked to keep tabs. So I would sneak on over to AM PM after school for a quick moment and grab a few goodies. A slurpee here, or maybe a pack of basketball cards there, but defintely the quarter bags of chips. From cheetos to frito lays, they had so many different kinds

But what ever happened to the quarter bags of chips! I need answers! ANSWERS!

I am going to do some research, but any information you can find about this subject, you're going to have to let me know!

1 comment:

markiebe said...

yea man what happened to them quarter bags? i bet you can still find em at some mom and pop joints.