Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thoughts: A Shot At Love

So at this moment, I am watching A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila. Don't ask why, it's just on. But there are definitely a couple things I got to say bout this breezie. I don't doubt that she is a self made entrepreneur and a strong woman who speaks her mind, but sometimes I feel like she has no clue what the fuck she is talking about. So I am here to analyze the dichotomy of her personality.

She is a self made star, who seemingly has no clue what she wants. Yes, she is the star of myspace, a model, a musician and now the head of her very own TV show. But one look at any of her posts on myspace tells a whole different story. Shoot, you can take one look at her show and realize, she really doesn't have a clue what she wants her life to be. Does she want to be a musician? Does she want to be a star of the screen? Does she want to be a model? I don't doubt that she can be all these things at the same time, but what I do question, is she spectacular at any of these things? I'm not hating because as much as I wish I could be any of these things, I can't. But I look at her and she just seems lost. She doesn't seem truly happy to me. And to me at least, I think that is what life is all about. Money and fame doesn't necessarily mean happiness. I look at Tila and she seems to be the epitome of that.

I remember reading a bulletin she wrote about how dumb this guy at the club was. How she got into some fight in line for the bathroom, and how she hates life and this and that. It was frustrating. First of all, it's okay to speak your mind, and I give her props for that. But there are definitely some times where it is better to hold your tongue. She started this fight for a spot in the bathroom line. Sure get mad, but actually throwing down for a spot in line is ridiculous? I think a little growing up, and a little better understand of people is in order.

Random Ramblings, but the show is ridiculous. Try watching:
Colbert Report
Daily Show
Jeopardy
CNN
something, anything that isn't mind numbingly pointless
information and being informed is vital

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Hate Tila Nguyen. She looks like tweety bird.