Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Events: 10 Year Anniversary


So last Friday, the 10 year anniversary performance for Chain Reaction & B'Syde/SickSyde/JaneDoe at Voodoo went down. And let me tell you what. That ish was poppin.

It was the spot to be that night, with attendance at the top of nearly all San Jose venues that night. Voodoo really held it down. Everyone from the performers to the bathroom attendant Tyson were gettin down. All good vibes and friendly people.

I admit, I was hesitant, surrounded by dancers, how would I look tryin to get down with them. But it was perfect. People started trickling in at around 9:00 and by 10:00-10:30, the line outside was at least 70 people deep. The performance went down at 11:30, and I must say they haven't missed a beat. The same commitment to excellence and performance were apparent. I admit I'm a bit biased, but I'm sure anyone there that night would agree.

The dancing went on til' nearly 2:30 and the fun didn't stop til' even later. Big ups to everyone who performed, everyone who showed up and everyone who showed love.

Here're some pics so you can see how it went. Thanks Em!

Vic, Guzzie, TK, BT & Navy

Navy, TK, Michelle , Greg
Sicksyde
And Again
Ro!
Ryan, JD, Joe outback, Darryl, William
Chump, Ness, Jermaine, William, Anna, Darryl

No comments: