Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Coming up next week..

The annual San Jose Tattoo Convention!


There will be a lot of great artists demonstrating their skills, lots of live tattooing and all that jazz. If you're thinking about getting a tattoo and you're not sure on what you want, or who you want it from, this is a great opportunity to see a broad range of tattoos and maybe you'll find what you wanted but could never find anywhere else. Maybe we'll see you there!

Jello on a streak right now, I like that. There are a lot of problems with this nation of ours, and thinking about it too much will drive you crazy. That's why I haven't been posting as much. Just straight chillin with the people I know and love. Trying to get a grip on things. But I'll be back on this blog joint real soon..

Fall is upon us, who's ready? I know I need some more jackets! Shit is freezing cold out there, so stay warm. The rain is coming, check your wipers people (Peter) and check your tires. I can say that from experience. I love the Autumn though, it's my favorite season, leaves falling, wind blowing and shit.. Haha but yo I'm gunna keep this one short. Peace ya'll!

No comments: