Saturday, November 17, 2007

Premature Christmas

I've been busy with school work and what not. But Bomb$hell defiinitely has a lot of ideas. Since, the new year is coming in less than 2 months, I came up with a few things that our little community needs to discuss, just to get the new year started off right.

- Can we get our ideas together?
- Can we come up with some new ones?
- There has been some serious discussion about serious business. Who's serious?
- Anyone down for a Christmas present for Bomb$hell?
- Can we set at least 1 goal?

I don't want to keep pushing people if they do not want to be pushed, but personally, I am pushing myself or something more. So who's down for some serious brainstorming?

But as for everything else. Man guys, people been on point lately. Definitely proud member of this right here. Real proud!

2 comments:

nar said...

I really like this and im in. We need a push and im glad youre doing it. Just tell me when you want to discuss and im there. Holla.

Anonymous said...

the answer is yes, we can do all of these things