Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Marketing Perspective: Weed

I was writing my paper about how to make a business better. Basically, I interview an entrepreneur, and then I tell them how to make their business better. I paused a bit to look up some things on youtube, and what do you know, a Kat Williams skit pops up. And what did the headline say? "Kat Williams - Weed" In response, I thought of a few ideas.

So in the style of my paper, what could dealers do better.

Their main problem. Selection and Information!

Now, I remind you. I am a good kid, but we've all seen it take place. Someone wanted to smoke, it went down! End of story.

Selection. We don't always want the same chips. We may have a favorite, but if you don't have our favorite, what the fuck are we supposed to do. We might not know other shit. So variety! Let us feel as if we're in command of what we are doing with our purchase.

Information. Know what you're selling. Does it make me sleepy? Does it make me happy? Am I gonna get the munchies? Let me know. Don't just tell me the name and that's it. What is sativa? What is kush? We're not all scientists and shit. Some people just smoke! A lot more people would buy, if they were able to select how they were gonna feel.

Ya feel me! Let me finish my paper beezies!

1 comment:

markiebe said...

word up you gotta have what the people want and you gotta give the people knowledge about whats what so they know what they want haha