Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Politics: Presidential Debate

Well, to be honest, I've been lagging on some things and maybe I should be more on point with this stuff, but I'm doing my best to muscle all these posts out there so you all can have something to read and to think about. I've been pushing you to think about the things that are affecting you and those around you and here's something positive to check out whenever you're free.

Presidential Debate

It's an easy way to get to know the people who could potentially run your country. They divide videos by topic, by candidate as well as see any media coverage. So when you're free, watch a video or two and see some of the issues being discussed.

Youtube

Here's another place you can go to watch a few videos about the election. Just in case you run out of things to watch on the other site.

No comments: