Monday, December 24, 2007

A Day in the Life: Black Light

It's always good to make the best of the situation. Admittedly hard to do at times, but nonetheless, we should want to see the fun that can be had at any given point in time.

Here at bomb$hell, it's about living the life. You have the one you have, let's all go out there and enjoy it. I think there's room on our blog to let you in on stories, good and bad, that have happened over the course of our lifetimes.

This is a more recent one, and I don't know how it'll come off but it's a lot of paranoia going on.

I was living out in Fullerton for a bit. And it was actually really nice. The only problem was, that I had no clue what kind of events were going on. This left me stranded a good half of the week. The usual result was a day in the library and some shows on the DVR. But this day was different

It was pouring rain outside, and my roommate Nick, that worked at Disneyland, got the day off. We spent the first half of the day watching shows on TV until his friend Alex came over. Let's just say, the next events were a bit HAZY. This resulted in random conversations and a hunt for the perfect munchies.

A few thoughts/questions that came up:
"I wonder what it'd be like to smoke with someone famous"
"Eddie's buying blacklights for the party"
"What's a candy that's not messy?"
"It's weird how in the supposed happiest place on earth (Disneyland), the customer service can be entirely dependent on if the 16-24 year old workers get laid"

I know things that you really did not want to think about, but this is the way these Disney kids were talking when I hung out with them. They basically said, sometimes I have a horrible day at work if I don't get to get down with my girlfriend, but I digress.

The hunt for the perfect munchies went on. The plan went: In N' Out, Dollar Store for candy, blockbuster for movies and then off to that party. So we started our walk toward the car. (This is where the thoughts and quotes come into play) Alex started talking about how he just got together with this girl. He laughs about how he's been having the best work week in his life, and how she LOVES his car. Wink Wink.

We get to the car, and I hop into the back seat, because these are big people I'm kicking it with. Alex is like 6'3" and Nick is at least 300lbs. I find a spot, buckle up and we head out to our first stop.

As I'm sitting I start to feel something soaking up on my pants. And I notice the seat is wet. Yeah I'm a bit slow, because my senses are numbed but I start to put two and two together, and I'm thinking. Good week at work, new girl, loves his car. WHAT THE! This better not be what I think it is. It's on my freaking pants! We get to In N Out, and I'm freaking out. We're headed straight to Eddie's party, and I'm going to get put on blast room raiders style. Great.

The two continue to devour their massive size meal of 4x4s, animal style fries, x-large coke, and large milkshakes. Completely oblivious to my situation as I sit in complete and utter dispair.


Now, that was basically the end of the story. Nothing much more to say, but know that there is good and bad that comes from smoking. Paranoia, random conversations, munchies and something to pass the time. But it's nice to live the life.

P.S. it was water.

3 comments:

beetea said...

interesting story and to be honest i was disappointed to find out it was only water.jk. ahh the good ole moderation in life, always with them ups and downs.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a high moment haha

Messy Jessie said...

i love your high thoughts!

p.s. thanks for the someecards tip. hahahha :]