Sunday, December 30, 2007

Books: This Book Will Change Your Life


I am going to, for the next 365 days, read this book. So as of right now, this is not a review, but rather an explanation of the book and the journey I am about to embark on. This Book Will Change Your Life, was written or should I say, put together by someone that goes by the name of Benrik. No other information was really offered. But basically, the book is filled with things to do for every day of the year.

And starting the first day of the year, I am going to begin doing each event for every day and letting you know how it goes. But in order to see how well this book actually works, we are going to have to see where I am in my life at this point in time.

So as of right now:
I would say I am pretty content with life. Definitely wishing for that little bit more, because if we're not moving somewhere, then we're not getting anywhere. But with Bomb$hell on the rise, and a potential opportunity with Cong's business things are looking up. I got a few interests that have yet to come into fruition but as far as right now, they seem like they are going to remain where they are at. I'm not sure what else to say. But I'm going to be busy the next few days, so I'll so you all on the 1st and we'll see how my life changes over the course of this next year.

No comments: