Sunday, October 5, 2008

100 Skills Every Man Should Know



Popular Mechanic just came out with a list of 100 things every man should know. I read the list, and to be honest, I don't even know some of the things on the list. But it got me to thinking. The modern woman is starting to empower herself. But just because women are empowering themselves, doesn't mean we need to slack off. Shoot, I need to learn how to use a coolant hydrometer (#83) or treat frostbite (#43). It's time to get off those couches. So next time you're out there askin', "Who's got skills?" I'm gonna say, "Homie, I got skills! At least a 100 I can use in various situations." Haha. Who's down to go fishing?

100 Skills Ever Man Should Know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have bow-hunting skills.

JLeague said...

Mmm.. Mechanical skills