Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Warriors: Playoff hopes down, Draft day up.

After finding out tonight's loss to the Phoenix Suns, I was pissed off. I found out Baron Davis, who didn't play the second half played shitty. Fuckin' 2-13? Playoff chances are at stake, and this killed a dope season. Next thing I'll be looking forward to seeing is the draft day and see how the Warriors will choose their next 1st pick. Since Baron's contract is about to be over, and is a free agent, I say we fuckin trade baron on draft day and cop fuckin Derrick Rose. Although Rose couldn't win the NCAA championship, he still had good stats throughout his freshman yr. at Memphis.


Check out his stats.


Photobucket


PPG APG 3P% RPG BPG SPG
14.9 4.7 .337 4.5 0.4 1.2


LATER BD!

7 comments:

p0ots said...

We def. need to get the best player out of our lottery pick but we have an impressive squad already. We are locking up Monte and AB with nice contracts. We have a developing B.Wright, and a sharp shooter in Marco. I want to give this squad one more run next year, and see if BD can take us to the promise land. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Capt. Jack though...

markiebe said...

I disagree. I'd like for Baron to come back next season. Fuck a rookie. Baron had an off day. Plain and simple. I'd like to see the same starting five back next season with a bench that has more depth. You cant go out and trade someone cause they had an off day. We were pretty much out of the playoffs already with the lost to Denver. And once they beat Houston it was already over. Without BD and Jackson, the Dubs wouldn't be the team we've come to love. Fuck a rookie, keep Baron, make it next year. My .02 cents.

gnawledge said...

But then again, Baron has been healthy this whole season, and it looks like he isn't playing like how he was last year. I mean he had the heart, look how inconsistent he's been this year. theres been alot of nights he's been off. If he stays next season I want to see him avg 26 ppg 11 ast. His numbers aint pushin it.

JLeague said...

D.rose is going to miami..

markiebe said...

So basically you want Baron to have Chris Paul's assist average along with Kobe's point averages. Lets keep it real here dawg.

see. BLANCO said...

I advocate for Baron and Stack Jack,the status quo is good. I wouldnt mind tading Barnes, and Harrington for Ron Artest.

JLeague said...

shouldve never gave you niggas money..

jp.. but shouldve let barnes go last year.. phoenix wouldve picked him up... but not no more..

D-rose like i said.. is going to miami.. maybe even new jersey

but to give up BD isn't the answer.. trade harrington and barnes.. even biedrins.. for mike dunleavy back.. haha Most improved player.. MIKE DUNLEAVY