Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not sure how to feel about this yet...


Oh how I beloved hypebeast brand The Hundreds has gotten so popular in the recent months. With the new store opening in SF, the buzz on TH is at an all-time high. I found out some suprising news today during my daily hypebeast blog checks, yea I'm that gay. There is an article in CNN money about how TH are on the virge of being bought out by Louis Vuitton. Crazy, huh? I'm really not sure how to feel about this yet. Is it that same ol' story of our favorite brand selling out or is it a good brand doing well for themselves. Let me know what ya'll hypebeazies think. Check out the article here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you guys steal your logo from us?

beetea said...

"yea I'm that gay". that made my day tran. i see it as a positive thing if it does happen, it shows how small companies can come up. but i wouldnt sell out...unless the price is right!

JLeague said...

Look at tom from myspace

anyways.. you can't knock the hustle.. don't take this the wrong way but.. when people say so and so are sell outs.. it's only because people hate to see someone do well for themselves.. and that falls under everything... some examples..

Kobe Bryant... 3 rings..
Tom Brady... 3 rings..
Tim Duncan... 4 rings..

"but i wouldnt sell out...unless the price is right!" BT