Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bomb$hell Beauty of the Month


With all the masculinity and testosterone roaming around this site, I've noticed a discrepancy in sex appeal. No I will not be posting up pictures of myself or anyother members of the Bomb$hell crew in swim suits and beaters. (Sorry Jerm) Therefore, I've decided to add on The Bomb$hell beauty of the Month, that will keep our eyes happy and lotion sales up. Monica Leigh has the honor of being the first of many beauties that will appear on Bomb$hell. Monica Leigh was Playboys' miss March in 2006 and has appeared on "The Girls Next Door" on E. If any of you have any suggestions for Mays Bomb$hell Beauty of the month get at me.

4 comments:

dizzle said...

damn! shorty right there iz a 10.... a 10!

markiebe said...

bout to buy some shares on Jergens stock though.

jerm said...

haha, i ainte trying to be in no swimsuit haha. she can though, hella sexy

virg said...

haha.. fa sho..