Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Open your mind, open your eyes.. the revolution will not be televised

www.zeitgeistmovie.com
Take 2 hours away from your T.V. or Myspace and watch this movie. It's called Zeitgeist and it's a must see. The movie is about historical perceptions of religion, the U.S. and the world. Watch it and come up with your own opinion.

Anyways, today is Hump day and I'm still sore from the adventure in Santa Cruz on Monday. If I could setup a treehouse in the forest and just live there forever, I think I'd do that. But alas, it's not so simple. I need to find a new job soon as I'm getting laid off from work. But I'd like to take some time off and work on some stuff I've been meaning to work on but been putting it off for way too long. We'll see what happens.

Sage Francis at Slims tomorrow!

1 comment:

nayveezy said...

The other day my psychology professor said that 5-10 years ago we didn't think or had the ability to think how we do today. And I def agree with him.

I was cleaning my room, and I found our little scratch papers we used to spit flows on. I can't believe 5 years later I finally understood what you were going through. I'm sorry for being hella late.

Well.. "Now back to my girl Navyanne, she got my back like an orangutan."

I still do. =] <3u.