Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Am The Future- Ojisun x INVS Collaboration Party

Yesterday was the “I Am The Future” collaboration party between Japanese brand Ojisun and SF based company Invisible Stripes. I was able to make it out to the SJ edition of event held at Black and Brown, which by the way I made a nice chunk of change from selling them some old clothes. But anyway, while at Black and Brown, Dee Jae of Konscious Klothing welcomed Ana and I in to check out the setup and the prepping behind the event. It was pretty cool having a sneak peak of the collection released by Ojisun/ Punk Drunkers before everyone else sees it. They made a limited edition of an SJ collab tee featuring a shark rocking out and “Shark City” written above it, the design is also made to be 3-D but unfortunately it does not come with any glasses, but very dope nonetheless. Ojisun is a brand that caters to toddlers clothing and I gotta admit, I was digging a lot of what I saw from them, quality quality quality! Punk Drunkers was also another Japanese brand that had their collection on display, seems to me that they are the same guys that runs Ojisun. I had a chance to talk to some of them and I love how they came up with the name, they love punk music and also love drinking, just as easy as that, Punk Drunkers. Seeing how these guys traveled all the way from Tokyo to Cali for their company, it gives me great inspirations to push our company out there and provide the best quality to our consumers. Hopefully in the near future, we’ll be making moves around the globe. Enjoy the pics!







Bookmark and Share

No comments: