Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sketch Tuesday Recap

It was my first time at Sketch Tuesday over at 111 Minna. All in all, it was a fun filled night. We got there early and grabbed a nice table in the corner by the DJ booth. Bought some beers and started to draw. Everybody there was working on something, and when you were done you would post it up on the board and if people liked your work, they could buy it for however much you listed it for. Bryan & I listed our piece for 2 pints, sadly there were no takers. Jon on the other hand was much more fortunate in that he sold his piece for $15 to some lady that looked like she was from Santa Cruz. Good shit again Jon!

There was also an exhibit up by Skinner. All I have to say is that it was some crazy shit. Like, check out this one here. Anybody want to go next month? Let me know.. Peace.






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Ana Vi. said...

Glad you guys enjoyed it! Now you know the beauty of my extracurriculars! So uh.. Taqueria Vallarta & Double Dutch again? Haha.

virg said...

wish I could have gone to this...