Monday, March 8, 2010

Give Back: Empty Suitcase Project



via Certified Fresh

When I first started on this blog, I wanted to try and bring something back to the community. The place where I grew up, and the place I have so much love for. I guess I figured, if I can't do something for the place where I'm from and the place I know the best, how could I really help any where else. An endeavor I've admittedly fallen off or. But that's one thing I've always admired about Certified, they are exactly what they claim. Fresh. Not only supplying my life with great music and events, but also opening my eyes to the various opportunities to give back in any way I can.

They recently posted this video made by Jeremy "Passion" Manongo. A local artist, helping to give back to those in Tanzania. Check out the video for more.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: