Friday, January 22, 2010

Food: Santouka Ramen



I was introduced to Santouka Ramen by my sister Karen. She took the family and me to this little spot in the Mitsuwa Marketplace off of Saratoga. I've always trusted her taste in food, and I must say, once again she was on point. I've seen a good amount of Ramen in my day, and I must say, this has been the best thus far.

I have only tried the #1 and the #4. The #4 being a #1 + more pork. But if you're a fan of Ramen, this place is a must.

Santouka Ramen @ Mitsuwa Marketplace
675 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129




Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Krock said...

mmm Ramen. This place is the best! Just when I found the perfect Ramen place in the Bay, I had to move out to NY. Oh well the hunt is now on for best Ramen in NYC.

markiebe said...

I go here once a week. You gotta get the special toroniku pork!

virg said...

Bui, hit me up next time you go, I'll roll with you...

Hey Mae!! I've been seeing hella food things about NY. There's this Pancake place that was on throwdown with Bobby Flay.. looks hella good..