Monday, January 5, 2009

Kirkland Vodka



I was reading a post, on another blog I read on the regular, about state alcohol laws. And I found something, for all you party animals, that is pretty interesting.

There are several laws in place, that actually prevent membership based stores such as Costco and Sam's club from preventing non-members from buying alcohol. Keep in mind that these laws vary from state to state. BUT!

Luckily California isn't one of those states. So let's all head over to Costco get us some Kirkland Vodka and throw us a party. NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!!

5 comments:

markiebe said...

What's the law called? I know when u get up to the cashier they'll give u shit, I'd like a print-out or something cause I want to stock up on some brew!

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mia said...

Its for cigarettes too just FYI

see. BLANCO said...

the henn is hella cheap there too

see. BLANCO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.