Sunday, September 28, 2008

Club Review: Bubble Lounge SF




Unsatisfied with the nightlife in San Jose, I ventured to “the city” for new experiences. This weekend I went to Bubble Lounge in San Francisco off Montgomery. This club is low key; therefore you don’t have to worry about wiping your sweat from dancing so much. Techno was the main choice of music for the DJ, mixed with a little underground and mainstream hip-hop. The crowd is the best part of this club, it is diverse, consists of many healthy women, and everyone is extremely friendly. Also, there’s no haters and people trying to mug you, and if this club were to get boring, Broadway is only a couple blocks away. Personally, I had a very good experience at this club, and if yall decide to go I hope you have just as much fun as I did.

1 comment:

virg said...

Good ish Blanco, tearin up the scene man...

next time you go, hit me up